Friday, August 7, 2009

"MY CONVICTION IN MY STUDIES"

Education is very vital in our lives. Being a Senior student means a big difference from being a Junior. It has indeed a lot of changes. During the first grading period we are entering a new beginning of an uncertain future. Challenges that i've undergone, which made me hard up in my studies. Starting from low quizes to poor recitation. I know i've done my best but it was not good enough.

As we are exploring the knowledge of technology this first grading I learned to be more practical but it made me lazy in other facets of my studies. Sometimes I dont pay attention to our teachers, and I also got low and I always out of my mind. More so I was always thinking that I can't so my action responded to my thoughts. Honestly, I always felt nervous because the classmates that Im minggling with are witty, so I always belittle myself. I always felt intimidated. Upon arriving at home, I watch television and talk over the phone for a long time. One thing that stopped me was when they started scolding me and that irritated my ears. I was fond of rushing my assignments at night.I feel dizzy, sleepy and tired during class hours the next day and that causes my low points. So, realizing that I have to mentain certain grades so I promised myself to change my study habits and attitude.

Time flies so fast and first grading is getting over. With all the efforts I exerted I hope to double it this coming second grading, in conection to this I will studt our lessons everynight, pay attention to every topic being dicussed. Moreover I will start rightaway making any assignments or project so there will be no hassle. All of this will hopefully help me to develop a good study habit that will surely help me in achieving my goals in the future and as a preparation for college life. And a plan must be committed to God according to his own purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!!! Michele I've read your post about your studiesin TLE.Ilearnthat youhave many problemsinour subject butIadmise theyousolve those problems in your studies. for the next grading period I believe thatn you will pursue you studies in our subject. goodluck.

    ReplyDelete